NFS can manage orders from Limelight Networks providing order, inventory and shipment confirmation integration services to make fulfillment fast, easy and efficient for you and your customers.
If you’re using Limelight Networks to sell your products online, you know that it’s an excellent all-in-one e-commerce cart that provides a wide array of valuable solutions. National Fulfillment Services can propel your business through a full range of order fulfillment services customized to your brand and business strategies.
Advantages Of Limelight Networks Order Fulfillment From NFS
We Offer End-To-End Services, So You Can Effectively Manage And Process Your Orders:
- Inventory Management: Up to the minute values are available through a perpetual inventory synchronization. This reduces overselling when stock values reach zero and enables you to sell inventory immediately after warehouse receipt.
- Order Fulfillment: Through API’s (Application Program Interface) orders are automatically inducted at daily intervals. Additionally, we have the capability to handle special instruction, kitting and other service commands.
- Order Management: Complete order management capabilities for: backorder management, advance orders, reships, continuity and auto-ships, exchanges and complex transactions.
- Confirmation of Order: After picking, packing and scanning an order, the system automatically confirms the shipment back to Limelight Networks. The order confirmation contains carrier tracking IDs and can trigger shipping confirmation emails to the consumer.
- Multi-Channel Support: We combine orders from platforms like Amazon, eBay, or different retail and wholesale channel partners. This creates a single view of inventory from a centralized order management platform.
- Customer Service Support: If you are using our full range of Limelight Networks services, NFS can post returns, reships, credit and adjustments through its on-site customer care department. As a result, you’ll reap the rewards of happier and more loyal customers.
- Dedicated IT Support Services: You will have a dedicated IT analyst and an IT service department at your disposal. Our proactive support team will ensure a smooth and efficient fulfillment and customer experience. As you test new promotions, add features and change the dynamics of your cart experience you will have experienced technical support to make your vision a reality.
Benefit From A Wide Selection Of Shipping Options
We ensure your customers get their order as quickly and inexpensively as possible. Our comprehensive Limelight Networks services include our best-way shipping analytics to determine the fastest and most cost-effective shipping method.
We Offer A Complete Range Of Carrier Solutions Including:
- DHL: Ground, Expedited, MAX and International
- USPS: First Class, Priority Mail Commercial Plus, Express, Regional, Flat
- FedEx: All ground and Air services, International, Smartmail
- UPS: All ground and Air Services, Freight, International, Mail Innovations
- Canada Post Expedited
- Asendia and Other Parcel Consolidators
Industry-Leading Customer Support
NFS understands that e-commerce is a customer-driven business, and effective customer service is essential for success. Our highly trained and knowledgeable customer support staff is always available to assist your customers.
When you integrate Limelight Networks with NFS’ fulfillment services, you’re taking an important step to improve your service levels. Contact us for more information on how we can help you achieve your business goals.