National Fulfillment Services offers a diverse environment where employees are empowered, commitment is rewarded and ideas are encouraged.
Join Our Team!
Whether you are just entering the workforce, looking for a part-time position or seeking a career with a stable company; National Fulfillment Services could be your final destination. We offer a range of exciting opportunities at all levels across our operations.
At NFS, we are proud of our high-performance culture. We are committed to helping our customers succeed and we believe that this is only possible due to the passion, energy and commitment of our team members.
National Fulfillment Services is committed to employment equity and to providing accessibility in our employment practices to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process by emailing our HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you interested in a challenging and rewarding position, offering progressive growth opportunities and team member perks in a diverse environment? Take a look at our current openings below. Click on the job title to learn more about the position and submit an application.
Business Development Representative
Aston, PA Salary + Commission
- Develop, manage and maintain a database of qualified leads in Salesforce CRM through an active cold-calling plan, partner referrals, RFP responses, LinkedIn networking, presentations, annual tradeshows, social media posts and website management.
- Respond promptly and thoroughly to requests for information and warm inbound leads from marketing campaigns.
- Properly document outreach efforts, selling activities, forecasted revenue and actual results in company supplied tracking systems.
- Attend weekly management meetings to discuss business opportunities and participate in pipeline review with Executive Team.
- Research industry to learn about NFS differentiators and be able to effectively communicate them to prospective clients.
- Work directly with the President on the creation and implementation of an annual overall sales and marketing strategy, along with setting aggressive goals across all covered territories.
- Create and conduct engaging onsite and virtual presentations for potential customers.
- Collaborate and assist with cross-departmental projects to better understand operations and align sales efforts with business needs.
- Work with Account Management team to onboard new customers after service agreement has been signed.