Business Intelligence and Reporting
At National Fulfillment Services we have a comprehensive suite of reporting tools to illuminate your businesses performance.
Business Intelligence – Transparent Reporting Tools
Data and reporting tools are only as valuable as the information they provide. Merchandise, finance and operations managers need concise metrics to make data-driven decisions.
NFS provides mobile and tablet optimized dashboards, online reporting tools and a variety of automated Excel exports to manage your business. We cover the entire breadth of fulfillment and order management, enabling you to effectively manage your off-site operations.
With experience over a broad range of operational, marketing and financial disciplines, National Fulfillment Services provides a complete business intelligence solution, helping you to propel your company to higher profitability through information-powered decision making.
Inventory Reporting And Operations
- Inventory reporting to accurately track trends and shelf velocity
- Automated receipts against Purchase Orders for complete visibility into the supply chain
- Vendor performance information
- Key performance Indicators for fulfillment operations
- Shipping evaluations by speed and cost of transit
Marketing And Services
- Source and promotional metrics reporting for response rate and purchase data
- Sales by product and product classification
- Return analysis by product, condition and reason
- Daily tabulations of sales by channel and average purchase amounts
- Customer service statistics on inquiries
- Summary transaction register of all general ledger accounts
- Credit card and cash reconciliation
- Account receivable trial balance and aging reporting
- Sales tax liability reports
- Fiscal calendar based financial reporting
With daily automated Excel spreadsheets, dashboard technology and web accessible Crystal Reporting, NFS provides reporting tools for full operational transparency. Contact us today for a clearer future for your business.