NFS makes Magento fulfillment fast, easy and efficient for you and your customers by providing integrated order, inventory and shipment confirmation services.
Since its launch in 2008, Magento has grown to serve more than 125,000 merchants ranging from small online stores to large, complex e-commerce enterprises. Regardless of the size of your operation, we can improve your Magento fulfillment process and service levels.
A Solution Specifically Designed For Magento Fulfillment Integration
NFS has made it easy to seamlessly integrate with Magento through the availability of our “plug and play” fulfillment solution designed for Magento users like you. With our prewritten APIs to connect inventory, orders and shipment confirmation you’ll be able to enjoy the benefits of enhanced Magento fulfillment capabilities.
Advantages Of Magento Order Fulfillment From NFS
Our Complete Integration Services Enable You To Manage And Process Your Magento Orders. We Offer:
- Inventory Management: Up to the minute values are available through a perpetual inventory synchronization. This reduces overselling when stock values reach zero and enables you to sell inventory immediately after warehouse receipt.
- Order Fulfillment: Through API’s (Application Program Interface) orders are automatically inducted at daily intervals. Additionally, we have the capability to handle special instruction, kitting and other service commands.
- Order Management: Complete order management capabilities for: backorder management, advance orders, reships, continuity and auto-ships, exchanges and complex transactions.
- Confirmation of Order: After picking, packing and scanning an order, the system automatically confirms the shipment back to Magento. The order confirmation contains carrier tracking IDs and can trigger shipping confirmation emails to the consumer.
- Specialized Warehouse Services: We offer gift wrap, kitting and assembly, returns management and the ability to use special packaging and customizable packing slips to ensure your brand and your image shine through everything we do.
- Multi-Channel Support: We combine orders from Magento and other platforms like Amazon, eBay, or different retail and wholesale channel partners. This creates a single view of inventory from a centralized order management platform.
- Customer Service Support: NFS can post returns, reships, credit and adjustments through its on-site customer care department. As a result, you’ll reap the rewards of happier and more loyal customers.
- Dedicated IT Support Services: You will have a dedicated IT analyst and an IT service department at your disposal. Our proactive support team will ensure a smooth and efficient fulfillment and customer experience. As you test new promotions, add features and change the dynamics of your cart experience, you will have experienced technical support to make your vision a reality.
Benefit From The Wide Selection Of Customized Shipping Options
We do everything we can to reduce shipping costs and improve delivery times. Our Magento fulfillment services include the use of our best-way shipping analytics to determine the fastest and most cost-effective shipping method.
We Offer A Broad Spectrum Of Magento Carrier Solutions Including:
- DHL: Package Plus Ground and Expedited, International
- USPS: First Class, Priority Mail Commercial Plus, Express, Regional, Flat
- FedEx: All Ground and Air services, International, Smartmail
- UPS: All ground and Air Services, Freight, International, Mail Innovations
- Canada Post
- Asendia and Other Parcel Consolidators
Our Magento Fulfillment Services Include Industry-Leading Customer Support
NFS understands that e-commerce is a customer-driven business, and effective customer service is essential for success. Your customers will enjoy 24/7 access to our highly trained and extremely competent customer support staff.
When you choose NFS for Magento fulfillment, you are taking an important step to improve the service level of your e-commerce enterprise.